Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BRAZIL!!!

So it's that time, Brazil has finally arrived!!! It seems like it's taken forever and at the same time, it's come so fast. We started planning this trip in October!
There is a total of 19 of us heading to Manaus on Wednesday morning and we are so excited!!! i'm praying for God to open the hearts of the students both working as well as receiving our ministry. I pray that God will provide us with the wisdom and words to share with the kids in Manaus and that we can do life changing work!!! I pray for strength for each of us as Satan is hard at work trying to make the team fall apart. We will not be defeated. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
I cannot wait to share pictures and let everyone know about the trip when we get back. I love you all and always remember, God is faithful!

No comments: